Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Christmas Carols/Songs

It's Kate here and I admit to singing Christmas carols since November this year. I love the old, traditional ones that my Gran used to sing and I love the contemporary ones that I'm just learning. I thought it would be fun to incorporate Christmas carols and songs into this week's challenge and am asking that you use a line from one of your favourite Christmas carols in your sentiment (or somehow incorporate a line into your project).


For my card, I let some graphic paper do most of the work but added a little angel (although I think she might be a fairy-turned-angel with her wand!) to announce the joyful news of the first Christmas. My Christmas carol is "Joy to the World". How perfect that I had a sentiment with just those words!! Please check out what the rest of the Girlfriends have created for this challenge and then link up your own Christmas carol/song project! We can't wait to see what you create (and know that I'll be singing your songs up here in Canada)!!


3 comments: