Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Challenge #373 Follow the Star

Hi Everyone!
This is the week that it all happens! I hope that you're all ready.  This week's challenge is Follow the Star.  Stars are so much a part of Christmas - maybe a star atop your tree, or the starry night that baby Jesus was born.  All you need to do is have a star or two on your paper creation. I chose a stamp from Morning Star for my card.  I used a matte finish silver, embossed the manger and star and added a rhinestone to the star.  I love the simplicity of it of this card.  Please join us this week, I can't wait to see your star-studded creations!
I'll be back next Tuesday with my star picks.  In the meantime I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy & Healthy New Year!
Sandy






3 comments:

  1. I love your beautiful card Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super theme!! And a lovely and elegant card!!
    I went a little different direction and did a Jewish star for a Hanukkah card for my Jewish neighbor.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is absolutely lovely!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete