Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Challenge #334- Happy Easter/Spring

Hello again! I have chosen the theme this week and it's Happy Easter or if you want you can do a Happy Spring card. I live in Arizona and we have had high temps all week, it's been in the 90's!! Ugh!!! But we do have a lot of desert flowers in bloom right now so I decided my card will be a Springy one.

I used a Stamping Bella stamp called Gardening Chicks. It's hard to see in the photo but I made the card base a clear card using acetate. I colored this cute stamp with my Prisma pencils this week.

Hope you join us this week and share your creations. I will be posting my top picks on Tuesday.

Check out what the other Girlfriends are doing too, they are amazing!

Have a good week,
Donna









10 comments:

  1. Cute and funny Image... It's a fantastic colour combination, too.

    Hugs and happy easter
    Doris
    DT Crafty Time
    DT Die Sketchtanten
    Kleido’s BastelStüble

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful, Donna, inside and out!
    I'm happy to be linking up for the first time!
    Thanks for the fun! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the image on your card, Donna! Thank you for another fun challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the fun challenge! Adorable inspiration card, Donna.

    ReplyDelete
  5. design team made wonderful creations!
    thank you for great challenge!
    Bad Kitty's Craftroom
    >^.^<

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous work from the Design Team, thank you for a great challenge.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card, I love that super cute image!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there, just finished my card in time for the Challenge. Linked it up at #65 - hope you like it - and thanks for a fun Challenge :-)

    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun Spring card - love the colour palette!

    ReplyDelete
  10. folding wagons collapsible wagon foldable wagons beach wagons utility wagons kids folding wagon wagon with canopy easy go wagon original folding wagon.
    folding wagon

    ReplyDelete